We need individuals that can be the go-to for the implementation of our product. We need people that understand the principles of developing modern user based applications and web interfaces. We want hardworking, passionate developers with a love for code and developing elegant applications.
This is a full-time, onsite position in Norcross, GA just northeast of the Atlanta perimeter.
• Work closely with our Product Management and design teams to define feature specifications and build the next generation of our platform
• Design and Build modular components
• Design, Implement and Build ReactJS browser applications
• Develop strategies to create clear and easy-to-use functionality.
• Code, Test and Debug applications using Unit and Automated Testing procedures
• Strong understanding and experience with client-side MVC Frameworks.
• ReactJS or similar experience is a major requirement
• NodeJS experience
• REST API design and implementation
• Agile/Scrum experience
• Experience with Javscript build tools and dependency management
• Knowledge of NoSQL data stores and Relational Databases is a major plus
• Experience with Unit and Automation Testing
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
• Strong Communication Skills