● 2+ years of marketing, development, sales, or product management experience.
● Track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making.
● Proficient in productivity applications such as Microsoft Office, Project, or Basecamp.
● Comfortable using collaboration tools such as Slack, JIRA, and Favro. SalesForce knowledge is a plus!
● Metrics-driven: Strong analytical and synthesis skills are paramount. This includes the ability to absorb and process large amounts of data
into actionable information.
● Must be comfortable speaking with customers or prospects on a daily basis in order to gather information.
● Excellent adaptability and collaborative skills as this is a very cohesive group that wears many hats and must work together on a multitude of items.
● Must be able to present data gathered in a clear and concise format, that is beneficial to the company.
● Excellent writing and communication skills, as you will need to tell us all of the details of your findings as well as to collaborate on
requirements to ensure that we are creating something that aligns with your findings in the marketplace.
● Subject matter expert/industry experience a strong plus.
● BFA, MBA or equivalent degree in business, design, marketing or development a strong plus.
● This position may require domestic travel for onsite customer