We have a strong need for an experienced UI/UX/Interaction Designer extremely fluent in modern web/interactive development. We are looking for a hungry individual that is excited about contributing to the design, development, and success of our future product.
We need a User-Experience and Interaction Design guru that is comfortable in the clouds, as well as in the trenches. We want someone that feels comfortable taking and giving direction, but we really need an individual that can be the go-to for the design of our product.
We want someone that can communicate our ideas and vision through elegant user interfaces and experiences.
We have a very strong product team, but would love to add an experienced designer to the group.
This is a full-time, onsite position in Norcross, GA just northeast of the Atlanta perimeter.
• Create new designs including user flows, wireframes, mockups/prototypes, while communicating design intent to the product and engineering teams, and sometimes (rarely) marketing and sales.
• Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate user interaction and design ideas.
• Conceptualize and justify designs and their intents.
• Be an advocate for our users and their diverse needs.
• Work closely with our product team to better inform designs through product and feature purpose.
• Deliver the designs for each feature by following through on details with the Engineering team and providing artistic polish where necessary.
• Collaborate effectively as part of a team and be willing to explore all options and avenues.
• Advise, collaborate with, and synthesize feedback from product team and engineers.
• Fulfill several design feature requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
• Serve as a mentor for peers unaffiliated with design principles and artistic requirements for successful product development.
• BA/BS degree in Design (interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial, etc),
• Experience defining design systems that work across a product.
• Design portfolio, with experience designing complex web and/or mobile applications.
• MA/MS degree in Design (interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial, etc), Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, or a related field.
• Demonstrated experience in designing usable web-based interfaces for complex internal systems
• Expert HTML skills.
• Strong, clean visual design sense.
• Effective leadership, communication and teamwork skills.